Start fun, exciting and competitive volleyball matches almost anywhere with this Park & Sun Sports® Spectrum™ 2000 Volleyball Net System. From intramural games to school picnics to beach tournaments, this system provides the poles, net, stakes and boundaries to set up a regulation court on the lawn, at the park or on the sand. Players can serve, bump and set to continue long volleys, as the taut net design encourages out-of-net play for fast-on-your-feet fun.
- Portable volleyball system can be quickly set up in virtually any outdoor location, such as a backyard, park, beach or camp site
- Two-piece, telescoping aircraft aluminum poles help keep the net taut and in position throughout the match
- Push-button locking system allows the poles to be easily adjusted between three heights, including 8 ft. for men's matches, 7 ft. 8 in. for co-ed matches and 7 ft. 4 in. for women's matches
- Slip-on net measures 3 ft. high x 32 ft. long for official play
- Includes 1.75 in. poles, a sleeve net, 0.25 in. pull-down guy lines, 10 in. steel ground stakes, a pre-measured boundary with corner anchors, a winder and a storage bag
- Activity: Volleyball
- Anchoring Hardware Included: Yes
- Assembled Height : 7.33 - 8 ft.
- Boundary Markers Included: Yes
- Brand: Park & Sun Sports®
- Material: Aluminum, Steel
- Net Height : 3 ft.
- Number Of Nets Included: 1
- Number Of Poles Included: 2
- Pole Thickness : 1.75 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Referee Stand Included: No
- Set Type: Outdoor
- Side-By-Side Style: No
- Telescoping Poles: Yes
- Volleyball Included: No
- Wheeled Pole Bases: No
GREAT "BALL-OUT-OF-NET PLAY!
- Quick set up and completely portable
- Set includes 1 3/4" telescopic, 2-piece aluminum poles, 3' x 32' sleeve net, 1/4" pull-down guyline system, 10" steel stakes, pre-measured boundary w/corner anchors and winder and storage bag
- 15 year pole guarantee