Set up a baseball field for tournaments or at the beginning of a new season with this 150 ft. Outfield Fencing. Designed to be used as a temporary outfield barrier to guard the diamond against trespassers, batters can also use the fence as a target for hitting balls out of the park and scoring a four-bagger. Whether the weather gets stormy or an outfielder collides with the fencing when trying to run down a deep hit, the polyethylene mesh construction gives an extremely tough design that lasts through impacts and harsh conditions.
- Polyethylene square mesh construction is durable enough for outdoor installation
- 150 ft. roll of fencing can be used to delineate the outfield of a baseball diamond to help keep spectators out and make the boundaries clear
- Temporary design is easy to set up and take down at the start and end of the season
- Stand-alone fencing is held upright using the Smartpole staking system (sold separately)
- Available in multiple colors for easy matching with the color and design of existing fields
- Fence Height: 48 in.
- Fence Length: 150 ft.
- Material: Mesh, Polyethylene
- Product Height: 48 in.
- Product Length: 150 ft.
Composed of durable polyethylene square mesh material. This is an ideal material for use as a stand alone outfield fence when combined with the Smartpole staking system. Finished rolls are 48"H x 150'L. Specify Color.